Здравствуйте, после использования программы перестал рабоать микрофон, приложения его не видят. В настройках микрофона он включен, но когда нажимаю прослушать с утройства, там тишина. браузер тоже его не видит, дискорд предлагает поменять устройтво, но толку от этого тоже нет. Драйвера уже удалял и ставил заново, проблемы не решило
Hello Support. On 02/13/20 I purchased an iBUYPOWER gaming desktop from BestBuy:
•model BB971 which includes the TUF B365M-PLUS Gaming ASUS motherboard, Intel 15-9400F, 6-Core 2.9GHz (4.1 GHz Turbo) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB. It has a 240GB solid state drive & 1TB SATA III hard drive. And includes Windows 10 home edition. (see CPUID report attached for further description)
However it continues to freeze up at various times throughout the day for typically about 4 seconds. So I tried a number of repairs after researching this problem on the internet; where I saw that many other people have had this same issue. None of those repairs have worked so far. Notably, I have NOT revised the BIOS as it appears to have the latest version: 1201 dated 07/15/19.
Do you have a solution for this? I love this desktop and have already loaded all my applications, so really don’t want to return it for a new one.
Hello - I have your Auslogics Anti-Maleware program and recently added Norton Security. Norton security runs scans in the backgound and for some reason goes after the anti-malware prgram, esentially erasing it. However it leaves my Auslogics BoosSpeed & Auslogics Driver Update prgrams alone, so they continue to run fine. Now every day I have to re-load the anti-malwar program.
I went into Norton checking the Virus & Firewall settings which are set to "allow" your anti-malway program , but it still continues to erase the entire anti-malware application. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this in Norton..?
Buongiorno, recentemente nonostante l'aggiornamento, quando effettuo la scansione sulla modalità Protezione la ricerca si blocca.
Per la precisione, il programma riesce ad analizzare le trcce sul browser e nei file di sistema, ma non nelle applicazioni bloccandosi dopo avere analizzato il 32%. Ho provato a disinstallare il programma e reinstallarlo con la versione aggiornata senza risultato.
Grazie per l'eventuale aiuto.
It is ruining my use of Auslogic to keep my computer clean and optimized. This 'trojan' apparently slows all the performance and my web browsers! Do you all have a fix. I had reinstalled once and still had the problem. Now, my auslogic is not doing its job in cleaning 'junk' from my drive! Got any solution?! The file was deleted by Kaspersky!
i downloaded the booster 11 for windows 10.
the booster 11 shows as 32 bit. ideally i need a booster 11 64 bit.
i am using windows 10 on a 64bit system.
do i have to reinstall for booster 11 for 64 bit. if so, can you send me the link as it just auto-downloads the 32bit.
another questions is i have anti-malaware and everytime i shut down the computer and restart the next day, i have to reinstall all over again.
is it because of my anti-virus norton that i use? can you assist me on that as well.
I was on Insider program which loaded enterprise edition a few years ago.
When computer crashed it reloaded a windows 10 home and now wants me to activate the 10 program. I paid for a win 10 home edition but it will not accept the activation code because of the enterpirse edition I just use without the activation. I tried talking to microsoft and not any answer.
Hello all, happy holidays!
Unfortunately things aren't so smooth for me right now, I have just installed gigabit internet in my home, but I'm having the problem that my computer is not getting the full speed. I know the modem is putting out 940 average, because I have an eero Pro connected to it and that reads 940, and my dad's laptop on wired connection also reads 900 average, it is only my computer that is not getting the full speed on the same wired connection. It gets on average 250 Mbps, sometimes stooping lower and upload is always the same speed at 40 Mbps up.
I am using a Cat6 cable not 5 ft from the standard xfinity modem, I have reset my network settings and flushed my DNS. I have used DNS Benchmark to make a custom list of the fastest DNS Servers for me. I have downloaded and check my ethernet adapter with Intel PROSET and everything checks out. My adapter has a max speed of 1 Gbps (Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V). I have run virus and malware scans and came out clean. I have tried disabling windows firewall and running only ipv4 or 6. Among other things I have tried A LOT of troubleshooting and my knowledge has limited me at this point