Can you explain this? I downloaded the "free" defrag version last Saturday. It worked perfectly. On Sunday, I dod my usual maintenance, which includes defragmentation and back-up. Again, it worked perfectly. Today, when I was working I got a message indicating that a "defragment" was urgently needed. So I did yet another defragmentation. Then, for some reason which
I cannot explain, I downloaded the "pro" version of your product. Once it was completed, I did yet another defragmentation. To my surprise, there were files that required yet another defragmentation. My question is, why? Should I really trust that your software is actually doin what it is supposed to?
I downloaded some "pre-installed" software on my computer (i.e., just need to unzip the RAR file and the software will start working; no need to manually run the installation tool). If I no longer need this software, how do I completely uninstall it? I already deleted the "pre-installed" files, but I believe my computer still has some residual memory of it. I did a registry cleanup already...anything else I need to do?
I am a bit interested in above mentioned softwares compact feature. When running it it says that it can compress W10 with 1.9gb, windows inbuilt feature says only 0.5gb when running it. So how can your program compress so much more, 1.4gb more, that is a lot. Very!
I hope i will get a really detailed, extensive answer to my question, now when i have taken the trouble to download and install "Boostspeed" to get an answer.
So, how can your software compress so much more then Windows inbuilt feature? Why the difference? What does it really do?
I have a corrupted USB drive and now I can't access anything on it. I don't care about the files on it now. I would like to know is there a way to UN-corrupt it in your tools. I would just like to be able to use it. It's a pretty new flash drive - only used a few times. I think I killed it when I pulled it out after it gave me a warning. I wasn't able to get the warning to go away.
I have an issue with my computer no longer reading the certificates when I insert my id card into a card reader on my computer. I've tested the card reader on different computers with windows 10 as well. So it's not the device or id card. I tested different card readers to no avail as well. It seems to be a softare issue that I think Austologics is blocking or something else. I've tried different browers and that also did not lead to any success.
В некоторые моменты зависает компьютер, иногда зависает отдельные поля(рабочий стол, панель задач, меню Пуск).
Курсором мыши возможно передвигать, но с различными программами невозможно взаимодействовать, а некоторые попросту не отвечают. Открытие вкладок и поисковые запросы в браузере выполняются очень медленно, а при просмотре видео(на том же Youtube) долго загружается.
Сначало подумал на выход из строя процессора, т.к он не слишком уж новый, да и проблема мне показалась такого рода. Почистил и заменил термопасту процессор, на вид он в хорошем состоянии(без сколов и царапин). После этого пол дня все было нормально но потом все продолжилось.
Дальше я начал искать решение проблемы в интернете, чего я только не перепробывал, и выключение службы Центра обновления Windows, проверки на вирусы и мусорные файлы, чистил реестр, дефрагментировал диски( для этого скачал данную программу). Только после дефрагментации дисков компьютер работал без перебоев и зависаний день, но на следующий все по новой.
Уже незнаю в чем может быть проблема, единственное на что подаю подозрения так это жетский диск, но и то не факт что это верно
I tried so many things to do (everything throu Auslogics, update driver, clean up, registry, defrag ...), but nothing.
Is there any advice from you?
Hello from Italy,
before I founf Auslogic I used Ccleaner a lot to keep my PC in shape. Right now I still observe a diffrence between Ccleaner and Auslogic Registry Cleaner when it come to the type and number of issues the two programs do find in the Windows Registry.
Did you ever check this out and do you understand the reason why this is the case. To a lay person the Registry can or be wrong or right configured ... or is this the part where programming has it's gray zone ?
I must use FortiClient VPN to work and communicate with one of my jobs, at Southern Cross University, (SCU). Until yesterday it worked fine.
I have just installed the lastest version in an attempt to resolve the non-connection issue.
Is there a setting in Auslogics BoostSpeed that might affect that VPN?
I run BoostSpeed and just accept whatever 'fixes' it suggests, the default or automatic, as I am not wise enough to adjust anything myself.
Could doing that have broken something or blocked the VPN?
I am nervous that Auslogics-Boostspeed is being over active in cleansing my system, of things that I actually need to maintain, like the Forticleint VPN. Firewall settings area mystery to me. I dont change them because I do not know what I am doing.
When I do a maitenance scan I keep having to have problems with my Camera and microphone issues.
I have to avoid doing this be cause it creates problems and have to reinsatll my device.
I think others could have the same problem, it could be best, to have your software avoid touching devices alltogether.
Earlier i selected the copied contents using arrow keys and used Enter key to enter the data, Now its not working, i need to use mouse every single time.