It is ruining my use of Auslogic to keep my computer clean and optimized. This 'trojan' apparently slows all the performance and my web browsers! Do you all have a fix. I had reinstalled once and still had the problem. Now, my auslogic is not doing its job in cleaning 'junk' from my drive! Got any solution?! The file was deleted by Kaspersky!
I have had a Fujitsu S1500 ScanSnap scanner on my computer since I got it. Something happened lately (probably a refresh of Win10) and the program, ScanSnap Manager, stopped opening automatically when I turned on the scanner (connected by USB). After trying every remedy I could think of, I uninstalled the ScanSnap software, and cleaned the registry, figuring that I would reinstall the software from the original disk.
But even though I've done everything I know how to do to wipe the computer free of any traces of the original program, as you can see from the attached screen shot, the installer is not letting me install the program as it thinks there's a version already on the computer. There's nothing in installed programs, nor the registry, related to this program. And I force uninstalled it too. At this point I'm unable to use my scanner. Help!
Note that the subcategory of this question is not "Get Help" but your UI won't let me submit a question without choosing something, and the program in question is not in the dropdown list becuase it's already been uninstalled.
I just recently purchased your Bootspeed system--which is great and full of great features that I typically have to buy many programs to do. I keep getting an ad pop-up to buy your other products and when I check off DON'T SHOW AGAIN, it just does that. It's annoying and a turn off..
When using AusLogics BoostSpeed of any version (from version 5 to the latest) in the Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB operating system, the reflection of available networks in the system tray disappears when you click on the network icon (both Wi-Fi and local). As well as a keyboard input indicator. Moreover, when uninstalling AusLogics BoostSpeed, this problem is not resolved. Which eliminates the use of AusLogics BoostSpeed on laptops with this system. How can this be fixed?
When loading Auslogics Disk Defragmenter, I get the following message box:
Auslogics Disk Defrag 9
An error occurred while loading Library.dll.
Error code: 0x0000007E
Error message: The specified module could not be found.
I've tried to uninstall the program, but get the message box:
Runtime error at (180:3568):
Exception 'EAuslogicsIntItException" at address 0049E613
Generally, copy and paste do not work with mouse druppin a meny. Now, I have to use tne keyboar,Control "c" to copy and control.'V' to paste. this has slowed my ompute use condiderably.
somtimes I can see a quick flas of the menu, but it disppears befoe any action can take place.
Any help to correct this would be appreciate. Thank You
p.s I added one screenshot i had of one of the many problems im encountering.
Кое как удалось установить windows 10 на SSD. но при первой же перезагрузке с него не загрузиться никак.
В меню загрузок F9 есть выбор ситем вин 8,1 том1, вин 8,1 том 6 и вин 10, но при выборе вин10 произходит перезагрузка и все заново. В биосе P8Z77-V LX2 (ver. 2501) этот SSD(GPT,NTFS) не виден.
Прошу о помощи!
I have a Samsung Portable SSD T5 (1Terabyte) connected to my Lenovo Ideapad PC Laptop (running Windows 10 64bit) via the USB 3 port.
Windows and Samsung SSD software are both up-to-date. When I run the Windows 10 Disc Optimiser it does not detect the Samsung SSD and only shows my harddrive SSD therefore I cannot optimise it using Windows 10. I have tried connecting it to the other USB ports on my PC (these are both USB 2) but the result is the same.
Do you have any idea what can be causing this and is there a solution ?
(My Samsung SSD is detected by BoostSpeed 11 in the "Optimize" section)
I have included a screenshot of the Windows 10 "Optimise Drives" window on my PC if that helps.
Many thanks for your kind attention.
Hello all, happy holidays!
Unfortunately things aren't so smooth for me right now, I have just installed gigabit internet in my home, but I'm having the problem that my computer is not getting the full speed. I know the modem is putting out 940 average, because I have an eero Pro connected to it and that reads 940, and my dad's laptop on wired connection also reads 900 average, it is only my computer that is not getting the full speed on the same wired connection. It gets on average 250 Mbps, sometimes stooping lower and upload is always the same speed at 40 Mbps up.
I am using a Cat6 cable not 5 ft from the standard xfinity modem, I have reset my network settings and flushed my DNS. I have used DNS Benchmark to make a custom list of the fastest DNS Servers for me. I have downloaded and check my ethernet adapter with Intel PROSET and everything checks out. My adapter has a max speed of 1 Gbps (Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V). I have run virus and malware scans and came out clean. I have tried disabling windows firewall and running only ipv4 or 6. Among other things I have tried A LOT of troubleshooting and my knowledge has limited me at this point