My desktop PC can no longer receive Windows 10 updates.
Below is the error message that has come up over and over again, for the past 2 months:
2020-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4560960)
Status: Download error - 0x800700c1
Currently, I have Windows 10 Home (64-bit) v. 1909, build. 18363.720.
I also have another computer (a laptop) with Windows 10 Home (64-bit) and all the Windows 10 updates have worked fine, including the latest "May v.2004" update.
Can you help me with my desktop computer? I'd like to be able to continue installing new Windows updates on it.
Myron Achtman (Canada)
warum geht bei obigem Prozess ständig meine CPU derartig in die Höhe, dass oft 40-50% davon verbrucht wird.
Sobald ich mehr als zwei Aktionen durchführen will, Internet und ein normales Programm, w.z.B. BoostSpeed,
dauert es ewig bis sich was tut.
Ich habe shon etliche Dinge mit dem Boost Speed eingestellt und verbessert, aber große Änderungen hab ich
bisher nicht feststellen können.
When I do a maitenance scan I keep having to have problems with my Camera and microphone issues.
I have to avoid doing this be cause it creates problems and have to reinsatll my device.
I think others could have the same problem, it could be best, to have your software avoid touching devices alltogether.
I have asked this question before and the help I got didn't help one bit.
The Dashboard keeps popping up at the most inconveniant times to the point of be annoying.
When the Dashboard pops up everything stops until I acknowledge it or close it.
It always pops up while I'm gaming, while working with photos, reading my e-mail, and even while I'm working with my annimation programs and interfears with anything else to the point I'm beginning to think you created a virus program.
This has got to stop.
The other previous versions never did this and Im not the only one having the same problem.
I have several friends and family members I talked into buying this program who are having the same problem with theirs also.
Thats Seven (7) people besides me who are about to ask for refunds if we can't stop the Dashboard popups.
I have tried everything I could find from unchecking notices to automatic maintinance and the popups still continue.
Even the suggestions you gave me didn't help stop the pops.
Our 60 days is coming up on the 17th of this month for asking for our refunds.
Help us or refund us.
Thanks again, I think,
I did some tweaks using Aulogics BoostSpeed 11. My keyboard is now working intermittently, but I'm not sure what tweak may have caused that. I will be typing and it will just stop recording my keystrokes for a few seconds, so I have to wait for a few seconds until the keyboard starts responding again. I have a new HP Envy laptop. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot.
p.s.: on the dropdown above for device, it gave me four options. I just selected what I think is the right one
p.s I added one screenshot i had of one of the many problems im encountering.
Кое как удалось установить windows 10 на SSD. но при первой же перезагрузке с него не загрузиться никак.
В меню загрузок F9 есть выбор ситем вин 8,1 том1, вин 8,1 том 6 и вин 10, но при выборе вин10 произходит перезагрузка и все заново. В биосе P8Z77-V LX2 (ver. 2501) этот SSD(GPT,NTFS) не виден.
Прошу о помощи!
I have a Samsung Portable SSD T5 (1Terabyte) connected to my Lenovo Ideapad PC Laptop (running Windows 10 64bit) via the USB 3 port.
Windows and Samsung SSD software are both up-to-date. When I run the Windows 10 Disc Optimiser it does not detect the Samsung SSD and only shows my harddrive SSD therefore I cannot optimise it using Windows 10. I have tried connecting it to the other USB ports on my PC (these are both USB 2) but the result is the same.
Do you have any idea what can be causing this and is there a solution ?
(My Samsung SSD is detected by BoostSpeed 11 in the "Optimize" section)
I have included a screenshot of the Windows 10 "Optimise Drives" window on my PC if that helps.
Many thanks for your kind attention.
Hello all, happy holidays!
Unfortunately things aren't so smooth for me right now, I have just installed gigabit internet in my home, but I'm having the problem that my computer is not getting the full speed. I know the modem is putting out 940 average, because I have an eero Pro connected to it and that reads 940, and my dad's laptop on wired connection also reads 900 average, it is only my computer that is not getting the full speed on the same wired connection. It gets on average 250 Mbps, sometimes stooping lower and upload is always the same speed at 40 Mbps up.
I am using a Cat6 cable not 5 ft from the standard xfinity modem, I have reset my network settings and flushed my DNS. I have used DNS Benchmark to make a custom list of the fastest DNS Servers for me. I have downloaded and check my ethernet adapter with Intel PROSET and everything checks out. My adapter has a max speed of 1 Gbps (Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V). I have run virus and malware scans and came out clean. I have tried disabling windows firewall and running only ipv4 or 6. Among other things I have tried A LOT of troubleshooting and my knowledge has limited me at this point